31 May 2008

First Trip Airport

Mai 2004 it is a cold Day in Germany. I´m work now for a Romania Software Company and it is my first trip to Romania. I’m started from Dortmund with a train to Frankfurt-Airport 3 hour later im on the Airport now i must found the Tarom-Airline. It is so big this Airport. Tarom it is in Terminal A Counter 237. I see that i have 2 hour time, i can drink a coffee after the check in, i think but only for the Check in i need 1:30 hour. Bullshit i run to the Gate, on the way i heard my name. Mrs B. please come to gate.......shit...... fast i come to gate 42 but Taron start today from 53, oh my god and again Mr B please......Boarding and i must found my seat i found but one guy sit i say ok please sit i look for a free seat but no he want and say nu nu ....... i don’t understand but he go. I sit and the plain start and i sleep. 11:50 I’m in Bucharest Otopeni Romania.( International Airport Henri Coanda..) I think essay take you bag and than i go out and look for my driver.... Smile but not in Romania. Ok i found my bag and go out. I look for the Driver but i not found him. I call and he say sorry it is very much traffic but I on the way. I wait 1 hour 2 Hour it is very warm I think 35 C and I dress like winter because in Germany it is cold. In this time, i think 100 Guy’s ask my TAXI but Really it wares 25 Guy’s but he ask all 5 min. I’m very shock about this. I think that he don’t understand me because he ask so much Time and every time when i say No he say to me “PROST” and i think why he say prost i don’t have a drink and why i must go to the toilet because he say “Pula ma” and and what is “naspa”? I’m don’t understand but my driver is coming and we go to his car. I ask him how much km it is to the office he say 20 and the Hotel is 3 min from the Office. Fine please we can drive first time to the Hotel i ask him because i want a shower and after we go in the Office an i think we are in 20 min in the Hotel. He smile and later i Smile too. I forget we are in Bucharest Romania.








No comments: