08 June 2008

2. Georgiana and his Friend´s

She call and later she come with his Girl-Friend Maria* to the Caro. 2 hour later she go and say to me tomoorow Morning i come back.

She come to the breakfast. After the breakfast she go home because she is very tired and i must go to Work. We call a taxi for her and we go. She say to me call me later when im finish and back in the Hotel. We i´m bach i call her but she tell me that she not can come becouse have problems but Maria come and bring me a letter.

In the letter Georgiana say that she have Problems with his Mama and she don´t can go out becouse his Mama want Money from her and she don´t have. Please Help me and give Maria Money and i come later. I do this. I give Maria same money and she bring this to Georgiana. She don´t come this day. The next Day i go to Work and speak only on the Phone.

This day i must much Work and don´t can see her. Next Day I must fly back to Germany and she bring me to the Airport.
The next time is not so Interesting.
I think this war im July 2006. I’m again in the Caro Hotel because we have a big Meeting. I call Georgiana and she say to my when I come this night than come Flori and I can speak with her because she must Work the Hotel is full. Flori is a nice Girl. She understands English but don’t speak and we don’t speak much this night. Later she goes to same body and speaks with him. I understand this, what she want speak with my. I thing I go at 3 a clock. The next day I drive to Brasov for one week. The Sales-Meeting started. After the Meeting I fly back to Germany.

In the next Time I feel same for her and my Wife feel this too. In August I disassociate from my Wife. I feel that i never love her. I’m telling this Georgiana and she tells me that she want to come to Germany.
The next month I send her much money for paper and all. My next trip to Bucharest wars November. I see her and we speak when she want come to Germany and she tell me next Month than she have the paper ready. I belief and Fly back to Germany.
She doesn’t come only take the money. The next time we I speak with her war to begin 2007.

Now she comes to Germany with Ionela-Florentina (Flori) for one Week. In Germany I buy her much dress and all what she want. I don’t can say NO.
We drive to a friend and I buy jewel for her and ring for her and me. My Friend give me Gold Necklaces and Wristbands. He say to me Sale this and give me the money later. I speak with Georgiana and she say yes I can sale. She now that is not my and we must give my friend the money back later.

The next Month is nothing interesting she come to Germany, we go shopping and she ask me we can buy for a friend Vladi a motorbike jacket and he give the money later back, I say yes. She come with one case to Germany and go back with 3 big bag and every Time she ask me please you can help me I give you later back and when she fly back after the next Day really she ask me the same. I don´t have.....please va rog.....

She and Flori come. She ask me that she have same Photo and we can Print this I say yes not a problem. She say please don´t look is same Picture from Flori and you don’t see this is Actpiture. Later we go to the hospital to my sister, Leoni is born and we all have fun. My Sister asks Georgiana she want make the godfather and she say yes I’m Happy to make this. We go and on the way to the car Flori and Georgiana fight. I don’t understand why. I ask but she say it is not your Business.


Home I go one my computer and I found same picture and ask her what is this. I see Flori with him and Georgiana. ( You can see the case under the table,she come from germany back)
She say this is a very bad joke and Flori say the same I belief because i see Flori with him too. Next Day She and Flori fly back.


The next 4 Day we speak much on the Phone. Than I Fly to Bucharest and I see her.

She come very Doleful in my Hotel and tell me that she’s mama is sick and stay in the Hospital and that she must go in a another Hospital but don’t have money. That she asks same body but nobody can help her.


She needs 600 Euro. I say OK I help you. I don’t have so much but I look what I can do. The next day she comes and I give her the money. She is happy and drives with his mother in the Hospital with Flori. I call Flori and ask it is true and she say yes. I trust Flori and belief her. Georgiana call me again that she need more money and I say ok I bring you give me the address and I come she say no is better you don’t come but you can give my father I say ok. I don’t belief her and I drive to she’s Father. He say me that she is in the Hospital and that hi give her the money and thank you very much. Flori and the Father say the same I think it is true.

I fly back to Germany. In the next Day’s she call me much time and cry because she need much more money. I send her but I don’t feel good. I say her that I come to Bucharest and want see her. She says no but I book the fly. We fight much one the phone and she tell me she Fly to Spain.

I take all what she have in Germany and want given hers mother. I tell her on the phone but she say “no” I work in Spain and give you all the money back.
I speak with Flori she speak now more and better English and she say yes is true, she is in Spain and Work because she want give you back all the Money.

I speak now much time witch Georgiana on the Phone and ask her. How much Time, you want Work in Spain. I say come back to Bucharest and Work here with me and you can give back step by step when you really want. She says Yes I want give you all back and I come next week. She ask me please you can help me and give money flori for my grandma she must go to the Doctor. I give Flori.

We she come back from Spain we speak much Time and she tell me that she really want stay with me.
In the next Time I must fly to Germany and trust her that she looks for a apartment for me and her. She calls me and say I found one very nice 3 Rooms and 100 m² cost 700 Euro per month. I say fine. What you need now. She says that she now needs the money for the apartment for 3 month is normally. (3 month and the first rent).
I sale all what I have in Germany and send her the 3000 Euro for this apartment.


She says ok next day I go and signer the contract.
In the evening I call her but she don’t answer. I call Flori and she gives me Georgiana. She cry very much and tell me that we she go to the Bank same body come and steal his hand bagged with the money and his phone and all.
In the first time I don’t belief and ask every time Flori is this True and she say yes. I belief because Flori say Yes.

I speak with Flori and Georgiana because next Day’s I want come to Bucharest and she says that he has a 1 Room Apartment and it is shipper as a Hotel.

I say OK. Tomorrow I come.It is a very warm day, Georgiana pick me up from the Airport, she tell that we have Time and we drive to his family because I have same gifts. By his Family she ask I want eat same think. I say yes i´m hungry because I eat the last yester day.

She say we want make a barbecue. I say yes it is a good idea.
Ok give me money and I go to buy all. In the first Time I’m become a big shock but I’m hungry and I give her and she go. Later come Flori and we have Fun.

I think at 16:00 we drive to the Apartment. The owner come I signer the contract and it is a nice small apartment in Unirii.
The next Day’s I managed all about the Job’s, for Flori and Georgiana.
Flori is ready only Georgiana must Signer. We go to the Office and she signer and I say to the manager please by all what you have call Georgiana she managed now all. Georgiana give her his Phone number. Later we drive to the Bank. Georgiana signer all Document and this war’s my biggest mistake.
The next Day i must back to Germany because i must clearing my old apartment and Flori and his Boy friend Mihai-Nelu (Dany) ask me I can look for a Car for him. I say yes and I send you the Picture and you say Yes or No. In Germany I look for a Car for him. He say me what he want pay for a Car.I found same and speak with Georgiana and send her the picture. She tell Dani and he want. Georgiana and Flori ask you can Buy the Car and when you here you become back the Money.
I trust Flori and buy the car. I register the Car of my name in Germany and the next Day I drive to Bucharest.

In Bucharest I become a very big shock. Georgiana tell my, that she don’t can stay with me because she can not a normally relationship.
This war’s the first shock but next come she take all the Money.

I speak with her very long time and she tell “ I give you all back I look for a job and give you step by step all back” I swear by the live from my Brother and Grandma. Mario belief my. I say Ok

The next day’s I think what I can do because I want my Money back I need.
I give Dany the Car and he gives me same money for the car but not all. He want give later all. I belief him and Flori and we speak about Georgiana and today I now he tell me not the true.

I look for a new Apartment and ask my friend’s in Germany he can help me and give my same credit. I don’t say the true and that Georgiana take all my money. I’m very shine about this. He give my and I rent a apartment in Dorobant. It is very nice.
The next Day’s I fight much with Georgiana and she with Flori.

I now that Flori and Dany have same problems. Dany’s devoice is not ready and his Ex-Wife make much trouble. Flori have trouble to because Georgiana don’t can give money for the rent and all.
I say to her. I have one room free and you and Dany can come. I pay the rent and you the food. She say yes and in the next month the cancel the apartment and take all what she have.

The next time I’m very Disappoint and depressive because Georgiana and that she steal and so much lei. I want kill my self and drink very much and open the Gas but she Georgiana come in my home and found my.
In the next month I want fond the true about her and I found.

From February on is she altogether with his Boy his name is Nelut B. he is marred and have 2 Children.
She drives with him to Spain and all the time when she don’t can come to me she go to him, she lei with his mother.
She drive with him and call me because he don´t understand English.

In this time he can buy a new BMW, I think from my money but I’m not sure.
From begin on she only what take my money for him and his Family?
The Gold she sold and don´t give me the moeny.
She give him?
From all the money what she takes you can buy two nice Houses.
I want kill my self again and drink very much take pills but Flori and Georgiana found my home and bring me in the hospital.
All the Time Flori tell her what i want do about her and lei me much more.

After I want heard more about her and what she do. I go and ask all what is this for a Girl and she tell me what she do and that she really short time very happy about me because the time for me she work not only and the Bar and that im not the first with him she do this.much people say to me she is a Bitch girl.
Big careful and don´t ask to much. I tell this Georgiana and want from her the true but she talk with same bat Friend´s from her and now.

I have now much problems about her and same body tell my “Mario it is better for you life you go back to Germany and forget all”

I’m not an afraid about me but my friend´s. ( To this time i think i have friend´s). I don’t want that she become problems. I have now so much problems that I not afraid about my life.

I go back to Germany I put all what I have in my Car and end of November I go with nothing back. I give Flori a Mobilephone and a Notebook and say to her please when i need this give me back and Dany the same i give him a Mobilephone too.
I want from Flori and Dany this back because i need this, she don´t give , she don´t have.

In Germany I have much more Problems.
About Flori and Dany I can say that he don’t give me the money back. For the Car I never become the Money and now I must pay new Tax for this year.
I help so much and become nathing back he make the same.
What for friend´s ?
I never can trust or belief. Please Big carefule.Ai grija de tine.



"" LIVE IS LIFE ""

I can do nothing about her because she lei with all and when same body say to you i give you back later really he want say NEVER.

I don´t lost my Love for Romania. It is a very nice Country and in this live really good peoble. Belief my. I say Thank you for the good moments Romania and this is TRUE.

Larevedere bucuresti.merci frumos pt toate momentele.Ai grija de tine.
Thank´s Flori (Ionela-Florentina D) , Dany (Mihai-Nelu M.) and Georgiana A.M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my Country.

Anonymous said...

Go home.. forget everything and start your life over again (you know you have what it takes to do this)...

About this Georgiana, open your eyes and see what she really is..

Next time when a cute girl smiles, remember that she might do it for money..

Anonymous said...

with friends like these, who needs enemies?. This is a viper, snake.

Anonymous said...

cine are asa prieteni, nu mai are nevoie de dusmani.

asa prieteni nu doresc nici macar dusmanilor mei.

dumnezeu o sa te pedepseasca pentru asta.

oare ce parinti au acestia, care fac asa ceva.

asa parinti imi par rau, care au asa copii.