09 June 2008

1. Bucharest and the begin

Now I begin to say you all about this Girl ( Georgiana A. Mol.....) and his Friend’s.

February 2006 21:15 Bucharest Time the first Meeting is finish and I and my Colleagues want drink after the Dinner a Beer we go to the Lobby Bar. I’m order Ursus for me and my Colleague Dark Beer.

We drink one, two ... and we make Jokes with the Barkeeper it is two Girl’s Stefania and Georgiana.
Stefania don’t speak much English but Georgiana.
We speak about the Meeting and the Business and when we order a new beer that we ask her about Bucharest and the Life here.

After 3 a clock we pay and go sleep. I don’t can Sleep and go back to the Bar and speak more Time with her about his life and all.

I don’t remember all.

Ever Night we (my Colleagues and me) stay on the Bar and Speak and drink. She tell as we hard it is and how much salary she have and what all cost in Bucharest and we understand more and more the situation from the People. It is not easy.
This Life but she smil and have fun. The People enjoy his Life. I beleif this 2006.


After 5 Day we all go back. My Colleagues back to UK and i to Germany but i know that i must come back in two week´s and my company book in the same Hotel for me.

I see her back and we speak only on the Bar. After two day´s i have the first date with her. 2 Hour before she much go to Work. In the first Time I’m Interesting about her Life and what she doing. She tells me that she work from 20:00 a clock to 10 a clock in the morning and only one day she have free.


All the day she sleeps and don’t have Time for friend’s and don’t have money to go out. All the money she gives her Mama. That she must pay for all the same price we I in the Hotel. Now she must go to work and i go to and stay on the bar.

The next day I fly back to Germany. We speak all the night and i make one Photo from her and she say please send me this and she give me her Phone number.


Back in Germany begin for my normal Work but i think on her and what she tell me. One week later I remember his Photo and ask her per SMS for she’s address. The next Day I become a SMS from her with his Address.

I’m married and don’t think to this time on more about her only what I can do to help her. I print the Photo and put 50 Euro in the later and send her this.

I Say thank you and that she don’t misunderstand the money and hope that she can go to the hairstyle and relax by a massage.

Because this she say to me that she want do and that I’m next month come back to Bucharest because I go the next week to Spain and hope to see her.

The ends of April I come back to Bucharest in the Caro Hotel I call her and ask she have Time but she say not. In the evening I call a Taxi and drive to the Phoenicia because I want see her and I have from Spain a gift for her. The bar is very full and we don’t have time to speak after 2 a clock I give her the present and she is so happy about this. I never see so happy a girl to this time.

The next day I call and we visit in the La Fitze Restaurant. This is very nice restaurant direct on the lake. We eat and speak and she goes to Work. In the night I drive again to her and we speak.

She´s Boss come in the night to control and I go because I don’t want that she become problems about me and I say bye and she say I call you later. In the morning 6 a clock she call me and come to the Caro hotel but she war’s very shine because she don’t want that he people think that she is a prostitute. I come out and take her and we speak in the lobby.

She say to me please the next night you don´t come to my work I don´t can speak with you but after I finish I call you and come to you. I say her after tomorrow I fly back to Germany and that we have only this 2 day’s. I don’t now when I come next time back to Bucharest.

No comments: